I.C.N.Q.T Water Filter contains no chemicals, no batteries and no moving parts to wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. The ultimate survival tool for hiking, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, travel, scouting, and emergency preparedness, its straw design is ideal for purifying water from streams, lakes, ponds and other contaminated sources. No disaster kit or bugout bag is complete without an essential component of any prepper gear lineup. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, I.C.N.Q.T has met EPA standards for water filtration in independent testing and removes a minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), filtering to an amazing 0.2 microns and surpassing EPA standards for water filters. We has been used around the world under extreme conditions for humanitarian relief, providing clean drinking water in developing communities. The I.C.N.Q.T water Nano filtration measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 0.1 pounds; includes sealed bag for storage in backpack or survival kit.
Some of it’s advantages:
- Clean drinking water anywhere
- Be Prepared
- Explore the World – Travel with Confidence
- Adventures Await! Let rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers be your drinking water source
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance